Hudson Mind Psychiatry
Our psychiatry practice focuses on both diagnosing and treating mental health conditions through a combined application of evidence-based pharmaceutical, psychotherapy, and holistically-oriented comprehensive lifestyle intervention.
The Hudson Process
Personalized Treatment Through Integration
Integrative Plans May Include:
Behavioral & Trauma-Informed Therapies
- Depressive and anxiety disorders
- Bipolar and schizophrenia spectrum disorder
- Trauma and stressor-related disorders
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (ADHD, Autism)
- Neurocognitive disorders
- Sleep-wake disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders
- Somatic symptom disorders
- Gender and identity dysphoria
- Substance-related and addictive disorders
Benefits of Integrative Psychiatric Care
- Increased Patient Engagement
- Reduced Side Effects
- Enhanced Well-being
Patients have the chance to take on a more proactive role in their own treatment.
With integrated mental health interventions and lifestyle treatments, patients may choose to taper off of pharmaceuticals.
Integrated treatments not only diminish symptoms, but may improve overall mental and physical health, and quality of life.
Meet Hudson Mind’s Psychiatrist
– Dr. Marcel Green
We offer clinical second opinions and practice-to-practice consultations. Contact us if you think your patients may benefit from our integrative treatments.
Relax in a Tranquil Space
Your journey starts in our Welcome Lounge where you can mentally prepare for your treatment. Every detail in our space was intentionally designed to promote relaxation and healing.